Tuesday 1 March 2011

the intelligent and sexy Barbara answering modern proust

Barbara Kuhno
owner of the model agency, 27, Moscow/Hong Kong 
What doesn't kill you makes you stronger.
What do you regard as the lowest depth of misery? Life without love; or when your beloved ones have serious health problems.
What is your idea of earthly happiness? Being balanced in mind yet able to plunge into deep emotions, but know how to swim out of these deep waters again to your quiet shore, that's the true art of happy life.
To what faults do you feel most indulgent? Unhealthy food treats; thinking of people better than they are.
Who are your favorite characters in history?  Chingiz-han, Alexander Macedonian. I admire all the strong people, who could change the history or hold enormous power in their hands. 
Who are your favorite heroines/heroes in real life? My close friends, I admire all of them and learn from them. 
Who are your favorite heroines/heroes of fiction? Haruki Murakami main hero in each of his book.
Your favorite painter? Salvador Dali and a lot of modern painters.
Your favorite musician? Zemfira (russian rock-singer). Love her songs so much that I could marry her.
The quality you most admire in a man? Inner strength and honesty.
The quality you most admire in a woman? Same, inner strength, independence as a result.
Who would you have liked to be? I'm trying hard to be the best myself that i could ever be.
Your most marked characteristic? Open-minded.
How do you like to spend your free time? Friends, lover, books, traveling (better all in one pack).
What do you most value in your friends? That they take me as I am and are loyal to me.
What is your principle defect? Too trusting, and talking too much.
Who are your favorite writers? Fyodor Dostoyevsky, Haruki Murakami.
What is it you most dislike? When people disappoint me. Also i hate scary movies.
What thing you learned the hardest way? To keep some things private.
What event in history do you most admire?  First man in space (Yury Gagarin), people in Soviet Union were so happy and proud, that you could see complete strangers on the street hugging and kissing each other, i'd like to see something like that in our days. Also, end of the war, any war, is an admirable history event.
What natural gift would you most like to possess? I'd like to have total control over my emotions. It seems that the older I get, the more emotional I am, I always thought it's supposed to be other way around. 
What habit or characteristic you picked up during your early years? To really concentrate on something, that I'm doing in this very moment.
What books or movies had a very strong impact on you? Books: Buddhist books, "Unbearable Lightness of being" by Milan Kundera.
How do you think, what is the biggest achievement of our time? Globalization and making world smaller.
What person or character can you call the role model or example for your generation? It should be some spiritual leader, a person who will implement spiritual values, as world had become too material lately. I don't see a person like that on the international scene yet. I know some, and they are role models for people around them, but no global impact.
What is your present state of mind? Peace and confidence.


No comments:

Post a Comment